While you were distracted by the Democrat-controlled House impeachment vote:
- The Congress finally voted on USMCA – President Trump’s NAFTA replacement with Mexico and Canada.
- The stock markets broke more new records.
- China feels ripped off by phase one trade deal with the U. S.
- The U. S. Senate was able to confirm 11 more federal judges – nominated by President Trump. As of December 19, 2019, the U. S. Senate has confirmed 187 Article III judges nominated by President Trump – including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- The RNC has raised millions of dollars – thanks to the DNC’s non-stop investigations of the President and their impeachment vote.
- The RNC-controoled Senate has basically said that they will acquit President Trump on the DNC-controlled Congress’ bogus impeachment charges – hence ensuring that the president will not be removed from office.
- Pelosi is afraid to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate…